Tuesday, May 14, 2013

The List That Keeps On Listing

(Here is a list. Perhaps inspiration/ topics for potential writing projects? Not sure.)


I dance with myself every night before bed.
I only like raisins when they are covered in chocolate.
I love looking at people’s hands.
I love men with big noses.
Hair in my food does not gross me out.
I talk to myself every morning when I drive to work.
I have a sex dream at least once a week.
I think about sex all the time.
I am no good with little kids.
I love teenagers.
I want a puppy more than I want a baby.
I want a boyfriend more than I want a husband.
I want to save the world.
I want to grow a garden.
I’ve always wanted to go to Afghanistan and Argentina.
I’ve always wanted to live in a really big city.
I’ve always wanted to live on a ranch in the middle of nowhere.
I want to sell my car and buy a bike.
I want a horse.
I am fascinated by people who collect wolf paraphernalia.
I am fascinated by people who love dream catchers.
I love my mother for this reason.
I love cutting my toenails.
I find the blackheads that are extracted by Biore strips fascinating to look at.
I use bobby pins to clean the wax from my ears.
I can’t snap.
I can whistle. Like a boss.
I’ve been someone's boss. I've been some people's boss, actually.
I want to paint a picture using my ponytail as a paintbrush.
I want to cover my body in paint.
I love doing laundry and washing dishes.
I always play with my hair.
Growing up I wanted to be a chef, an author, a teacher, and a singer.
I have done three of the four.
I physically can’t sleep past eight in the morning.
I make cookie dough just to eat the dough.
I hate mushrooms.
I love dreams where I am naked.
If I could get away with being naked all the time, I would be.
I don’t think being naked is sexual. Or it doesn't have to be.
I love being barefoot.
I love driving barefoot.
I love barefoot walks/hikes.
I love being surrounded by flowers.
I write with my right, kick with my left.
I love puns.
I smell books before I read them.
I read the last paragraph of books before I read them.
I love writing lists.
Technology scares me.
I collect lipstick, books, flowers, and typewriters.
I like vegetables more than fruit.
I used to sneak green olives and banana peppers from the fridge as a kid.
I could eat an onion like an apple.
I love raw potatoes because they taste like dirt. 
Radishes too.
Forrest Gump is my favorite movie. Maybe.
I’ve always felt like I should have lived during the sixties.
I've always wanted to be a hippie.
I want to start a commune.
Ringo is my favorite Beatle.
I like The Beatles.
I think The Beatles are overrated.
I love to sweat.
I can’t wink.
I love being winked at.
I love riding the bus.
Strangers come up and talk to me on the bus a lot.
And in the grocery store.
And at coffee shops.
And on the street.
I want to have an endless supply of dollar bills so I can hand them out to every homeless person I meet.
I don’t care if they’re faking it.
People are my passion.
They fascinate me.
I like to watch them.
I’m watching you.

No comments:

Post a Comment